We offer a comprehensive range of services to the community with a focus on families with young children through to adolescence, the elderly, special needs patients who may require treatment under general anaesthetics, as well as patients with dental phobia.
The multidisciplinary approach of our practice also includes consultations and referrals to other dental specialists such as oral maxilla facial surgeons, orthodontists, periodontists, endodontist, prosthodontists, paediatric dentists, etc.
- General Dental Check Ups
- Scale and Clean and Periodontitis (Gum Disease) Management
- Restorations (Fillings)
- Endodontic (Root Canal Treatment)
- Crowns, Bridges and Restoring Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry including Veneers and Whitening
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Sports Mouthguard
- Occlusal Splint (Night Guard Appliance)
- Children’s Dentistry
- Special Needs Dentistry